Accounting & business advisory
We provide accounting, financial and compliance expertise to supplement and support your business in the short term, at a particular time of the year or through a fully outsourced service.
Our team puts a set of figures into perspective, which are discussed to determine what the management accounts actually say about the state of your business.
We identify the key performance indicators for your business and collectively decide on other significant factors.
We prepare your statutory accounts to assist directors in fulfilling their obligations, to report on the financial position of the business.
We undertake and manage these business aspects – and beyond – allowing you the time to do what you do best.
Whatever the size and complexity of your business are, our specialists are here to help.
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Maintenance of fixed assets ledger and inventory ledger
- Drawing-up of accounting policy and chart of accounts
- Outsourced supervision and control of accounting department function
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
- Financial reporting under the IFRS for SMEs
- Preparation of reports for management purposes
- Preparation of statistics reports.
- Preparation of payroll and payroll reports about gross salary, benefits allowances, social security contributions, net payable, etc.
- Preparation of payroll ledger and payment orders for social securities
- Registration of labor agreements with the authorities
- Preparation of social security declarations.