The responsibility for the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) rests with the company’s management. Due to its nature, this responsibility requires a high level of integrity and ethical behavior.
We help our clients to adequately meet the above by providing quality IFRS support services, ensuring that the financial statements provide useful financial information about the reporting entity, not only to existing shareholders but also to other stakeholders, such as potential investors – lenders and other creditors in making decisions about providing resources to the entity.
It is critical that the concepts of faithful representation and verifiability are applied in the preparation and disclosure of financial information. By working together with management, we guarantee that financial statements are complete and accurate to the highest extent, thus giving the financial statements added credibility.
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
- Conversion of financial statements to IFRS
- IFRS training
- IFRS consulting services
How can we help?
- We keep our clients informed of changes in financial reporting and other legislative material on an ongoing basis
- We provide solutions to complex IFRS issues that arise during the preparation of the IFRS financial statements
- We assist in establishing proper information systems that cater to the keeping of IFRS related information adequate for management’s needs
- We provide training courses designed to meet clients’ specific needs in the most relevant areas
- We assist clients successfully convert their financial statements from the current framework to IFRS