In-House Training Courses
Through its partnership with MFI, Baker Tilly provides in-house training to the group of employees in need to develop their knowledge, skills or abilities, within a private space, in order to achieve targeted effectiveness.
What are the Training Subjects that Baker Tilly specializes in?
- International Financial Reporting Standards “IFRS”
- Human Resources
- Corporate Governance
- Organization Structures.
Where Can Baker Tilly Run In-House Training Events?
We run such events either at the client’s training facilities or in 5 stars hotel venues, locally or abroad.
What Will Baker Tilly Provide for an In-House Training Course?
- Equipped training venue in a 5 star hotel (if requested by the client).
- Course handbooks, workbooks and certificates.
- End-of-course evaluation and a brief feedback report on the course.
What Will the Client be Responsible for? (In case of holding the in-house training course at the client’s training facilities).
- Securing training facilities and equipment suitable for participatory-style group training.
- Arranging refreshments for participants and trainer.
In What Languages does Baker Tilly Provide the In-House Training?
Based on the client’s needs, we deliver our training in Arabic, English or in English supported with Arabic.
What Information does Baker Tilly Need to Provide in an In-House Training Course?
Some preliminary information is needed to help us prepare a quotation and training proposal.
Further Information and Next Steps
Please feel free to send us your requests, or contact our business development team as all your questions and queries are welcomed at any time!Contact us to discuss your needs